BBSUTSD ADMISSION PORTAL
Note: In case any information provided in the online application form or any uploaded document is found incorrect/fake, application will be rejected and admission will be denied / cancelled.
- Register by clicking the "Register" Button. The username will be your CNIC or B-form number.
- Login with your username and password and fill in the online application form.
- You must upload scanned ORIGINAL documents as mentioned against the programs in below list
- Print your bank challan and submit the application fee in any branch of HBL. Upload copy of the paid bank challan from your account.
- After successful registration admit card will be generated automatically and will be available for download after the closing date of online application submission. The candidate has to print out and bring admit card on Pre- Entry test date.
- Kindly provide valid and correct mobile phone numbers. All instructions / announcements will also be communicated to you through cell phone numbers.
- If the below-mentioned documents are not uploaded before the due date, the submitted application form will not be considered for the admission. After submitting the application form please wait for the further instructions.
Documents required for admission in BSc
- You must upload scanned ORIGINAL documents i.e: CNIC / B-form of candidate, domicile, PRC, Marks Certificates of Matriculation and Intermediate / DAE or equivalent. (Candidates waiting for HSC or DAE results are exempted from submission of Intermediate/DAE Marks Certificates during the registration process. However, they are required to submit their Intermediate / DAE marks certificates soon after the declaration of results).
Documents required for admission in Diploma / Short Courses
- You must upload scanned ORIGINAL documents i.e: CNIC / B-form of candidate, marks certificates of Intermediate / Matriculation or equivalent, School / College leaving certificate, PRC of candidate (if available), Domicile certificate of candidate (if candidate’s domicile certificate is not available then candidate can provide his / her parent’s domicile if his/her name is included in that certificate).